Coronavirus (COVID-19) Antibody Rapid Test Kits
Request Pricing for COVID-19 Rapid Test Kit
Sold in counts of 100, minimum of 100 units for all orders.
Made in U.S.A COVID-19 “Coronavirus” IgG/IgM Antibody Rapid Test Kit
Guidelines for COVID-19 Antibody Testing
Warning: This Coronavirus instant test kit has not been reviewed by the FDA and results from antibody testing should not be used as the sole basis to diagnose or exclude SARS-CoV-2 infection or to inform infection status.
SARS-CoV-2 “COVID-19 “IgG/IgM Rapid Test Cassette
1. The test works best on freshly collected samples. It can be performed using serum, plasma or whole blood samples (both fingerprick and venous blood). Collect serum, plasma or whole blood samples following regular clinical laboratory procedures.
2. Only those samples that are clean, clear and with good fluidity can be used for the assay. Avoid using hemolyzed, extremely thickened specimens.
3. The test works best on fresh samples. But if specimens cannot be tested on the day of collection, store in a refrigerator or freezer. Bring the specimens to room temperature before testing. Do not freeze and thaw the specimen repeatedly.
Instructions for Use
- Bring the sample to room temperature if refrigerated or frozen. Tear open the foil pouch from the notch and remove the test cassette and sample dropper. Place the test cassette on a clean, dry and flat surface.
- Use the sample dropper to draw the sample to be tested. Holding the dropper vertically, dispense 1 drop (about 10 µL) of serum or plasma, or 2 drops (about 20 µL) of whole blood into the sample well without any air bubbles. Then add 2 drops (about 60 µL) of assay diluents immediately.
- Begin timing and wait for at least 15 minutes before reading results. Please make sure the test area is clean and white when reading the results.
- Do not read results after 15 minutes.
Interpretation of Results
Negative: Only the Control line appears on the membrane. The absence of any test line indicates a negative result for SARS-CoV-2 IgG or IgM antibodies.
Positive: Control line and at least one test line appear on the membrane. The appearance of M test line indicates a SARS-CoV-2 IgM positive result; the appearance of G test line indicates a SARSCoV-2 IgG positive result; the appearance of both M and G test lines indicate both SARS-CoV-2 IgM & IgG positive result.
Invalid: There should always be a control line in the control region regardless of test result. If control line is not seen, the test is considered invalid. Repeat the test using a new test device.
+1 757 305 8048
Mon-Sat: (CST) 6AM - 6PM